Dear Sir or Madame,
Shanghai International Shipping Institute (hereinafter referred to as SISI) is a famous Chinese consulting agency specializing in international shipping development strategy and policy research, and in recent years, the rapid development of SISI has witnessed its prominent role serving as a senior think tank for governments and industries, and also an increasing public awareness and influence throughout the country and the international community. Based on the construction of Shanghai International Shipping Center, SISI is keeping extensive contact with international shipping organizations, enterprises and colleges and universities, and has attracted a number of top experts at home and abroad, established a platform for international shipping researches, so as to keep an eye on the new concepts, new technologies, new trends and new systems of the international shipping development, grasp the trend of changes in international shipping market, and provide decision-making advice and information services for governments and domestic & foreign enterprises as well as shipping organizations. At present, we are sincerely looking for partners in the field of shipping researches on a global basis.
If you are interested in China’s sustained economic growth and the rapid development of its shipping;
If you are willing to exercise your professional expertise and build your professional reputation on a broader basis;
If you have a solid theoretical foundation in the field of shipping researches, or have rich management experience in shipping practices;
If you are in possession of a keen sense of professionalism and accountability, and a liking of knowledge sharing and cooperation in researches
Please join our team of experts!
I. Application Requirements:
In order to respect intellectual property rights, the research results that are achieved during the period of cooperation shall be signed between the expert in person (or the team) and SISI. Meanwhile, the applicant shall meet one of the following requirements:
1. has published writings or papers that have an authoritative influence on in the field of shipping;
2. was or is holding an important position in a major international shipping organization, authoritative academic organization, institute or famous enterprise;
3. severs as an editorial member or main reviewer in an authoritative academic publication specializing in shipping;
4. serves as the keynote speaker for an authoritative academic meeting around shipping, and publishes an important research report or important research result;
5. is the winner of the prestigious award in the field of shipping.
II. Application Procedures
III. The applicant shall provide the following materials:
1. Fill in the Application Form for Experts of Shanghai International Shipping Institute (see Attachment A) (electronic version)
2. Fill in the Confirmation Form of Work Tasks for Floating Talents of Shanghai International Shipping Institute (see Attachment B) (electronic version)
3. Evidences of personal qualification (including ID card, etc.) (scanning version)
4. Two letters of recommendation or introduction (such two letters shall be written by foreign experts or relevant organizations in the same discipline or profession).
The documents above shall be compressed and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
1.Necessary office facilities and research resources?
2.Food, accommodation and traffic subsidies; international or domestic travelling fees and salary on the basis of actual conditions.
3. If there are other requirements, both sides can further negotiate before the signature of cooperation contract.
V. Contact Us
Address: 150 Huoshan Road, Hongkou District, Shanghai (Postal code: 200082)
Contact: Zhao Cuiyun
Shanghai International Shipping Institute